Justin Architecture is looking for an exceptional Project Architect with 3+ years post graduate experience to work on a range of projects. We offer an excellent working environment in a small studio (the treehouse) in St. Kilda Road. We are looking for a team member who is excited to work on projects from inception to delivery. We want someone who is creative, enthusiastic and a great communicator. At Justin Architecture we offer work / life balance in a collaborative team environment through all stages of the project. You will not be limited to one task or role. You will practise architecture through all the project stages. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with the practice and is energised by architecture, art and ideas.
We are seeking an energetic, passionate and confident individual to work in a small team and who possesses the following skills:
• Strong design ability and a passion for design
• Documentation (AutoCAD essential), detailing and drawing management skills
• Specific experience in the documentation of single and multi-residential projects
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup
• Ability to co-ordinate and liaise with clients, consultants and authorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applicants must be an Australian citizen or have permanent resident status at the time of application, as we are unable to provide employment visa sponsorship
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org